CRACKED OUT TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Yield: 8 people Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Total Time: 1 hour
Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – great make-ahead recipe! Only 6 ingredients!! Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. Can refrigerate or freeze for later.
• 12-inch Non-Stick Skillet
• Mixing Bowls
• 9×13-inch Baking Dish
• 2 lb. bacon
• 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
• 1 (1-oz) package Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 8 eggs
• 2 cups milk
• Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
• In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop the cooked bacon into pieces.
• In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish.
• Whisk together eggs, Ranch mix, and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
• **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later. **
• Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
• Can substitute turkey bacon.
• Can make casserole in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later.
• To bake after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above.
• To reheat after freezing, thaw completely. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes.
Everyone To Clean Up:
• Cleaning up stations. Wipe down all surfaces used tables, countertops, stove, microwave, refrigerator.
• Clean off all floors (sweep and mop) and vacuum surrounding areas.
• Unload (if there are any in the dishwasher) load dishwasher and wash containers and pots (hand washing dishes).
• Trash- take to the dumpster.
• Laundry (if there are some kitchen towels in the basket) and ect…
Thank you for coming and participating in the cooking class, with much love Ms. Ruth ❤️
Have a wonderful day! 😊