Stay Tuned for Independent Living Resource Center’s 15th Annual Golf Classic Tournament Fundraiser!
A golf fundraiser to support ILRC’s Greater Expectations Program, which teaches young adults with autism social & organizational skills.
ILRC’s annual Golf Tournament is one of our favorite and fun summertime fundraisers! We welcome players of all abilities and promise a great day of golf. Proceeds from our golf tournament fundraiser and live auction benefit the Greater Expectations program to support young adults with autism. Please check back for our 2023 Golf Tournament Fundraiser details!
ILRC Golf Tournament Fundraiser Schedule
- Driving range opens at 9:00 a.m. for tournament players
- Golfer registration/check-in starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch starts at 11:00 a.m. with shotgun start at noon
- Steak dinner at end of tournament
- Raffle drawings for great prizes!
- Live auction on memorabilia and other items
- Free margaritas!
- Free team photo
- Each golfer receives a special gift bag