Independent Living Resource Center 14th Annual Golf Classic Tournament Fundraiser May 20, 2022
A fundraiser to support ILRC’s Greater Expectations Program, which teaches young adults with Autism social & organizational skills.
Our annual Golf Tournament is one of our favorite and fun summertime fundraisers! We welcome players of all abilities and promise a great day of golf on Friday, May 20, 2022, at Sand Creek Station Golf Course in Newton, one of the best courses in Kansas. Proceeds from our tournament and live auction benefit the Greater Expectations program to support young adults with autism.
- Driving range opens at 9:00 a.m. for tournament players
- Golfer registration/check-in starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch starts at 11:00 a.m. with shotgun start at noon
- Steak dinner at end of tournament
- Raffle drawings for great prizes!
- Live auction on memorabilia and other items
- Free margaritas!
- Free team photo
- Each golfer receives a special gift bag