Independent Living Resource Center’s 16th Annual Golf Classic Tournament Fundraiser is May 10, 2024!
A golf fundraiser to support ILRC’s Greater Expectations Program, which teaches young adults with autism social & organizational skills.
ILRC’s annual Golf Tournament is one of our favorite, fun summertime fundraisers! We welcome players of all abilities and promise a great day of golf from 12 to 6 PM at Sand Creek Station golf course at 920 Meadowbrook Drive in Newton, Kansas. Proceeds from our golf tournament fundraiser and live auction benefit the Greater Expectations program to support young adults with autism. Mark your calendars and more information to come!
ILRC Golf Tournament Fundraiser 2024 Schedule
- Driving range opens at 9:00 a.m. for tournament players
- Golfer registration/check-in starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch starts at 11:00 a.m. with shotgun start at noon
- Steak dinner at end of tournament
- Raffle drawings for great prizes!
- Live auction on memorabilia and other items
- Free margaritas!
- Each golfer receives a special gift bag