20-Minute Chicken Cutlets & Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Tomato Sauce
This low-carb chicken dinner whips up in only 20 minutes. Preparation Time: 20 mins Total Time: 20 mins Servings: 4 Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 medium plum tomato, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages zucchini noodles
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Increase heat to high and add wine. Cook, scraping up any browned bits, until the liquid is mostly evaporated, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and stir in cream, any accumulated juices from the chicken and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper; simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, then return the chicken to the pan. Turn to coat. Divide the chicken and sauce between 4 plates.
- Add zucchini noodles to the skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until softened and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chicken.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Everyone To Clean Up:
- Cleaning up stations. Wipe down all surfaces used tables, countertops, stove, microwave, refrigerator.
- Clean off all floors (sweep and mop) and vacuum surrounding areas.
- Unload (if there are any in the dishwasher) load dishwasher and wash containers and pots (hand washing dishes).
- Trash- take to the dumpster.
- Laundry (if there are some kitchen towels in the basket) and ect…