We will be closed on Thursday July 4th for Independence Day

Dental Flex Funding

The Independent Living Resource Center maintains Sedgwick County Department of Aging Mill Levy funding for individuals with physical disabilities. We provide limited funding for dental services and durable medical equipment (DME). Applicants must meet several qualifications including verification of residency within Sedgwick County, proof of total household income, and verification of having a physical disability. Each individual requesting funding must submit an application obtained from ILRC.

Funds are made available at the start of each year and go quickly. If you have a physical disability and have a need that you cannot get funded through Medicaid or another agency, call ILRC and talk directly with a Consumer Advocate. Other restrictions may apply and funding is limited. Please contact us for more information.

Share This