HEALTHY FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS (EASY NO-BAKE RECIPE)
This Healthy Fruit and Nut Granola Bars recipe is made with just 6 ingredients. These homemade granola bars are soft, chewy, and just as delicious as they are nutritious! Learn how to make homemade no-bake granola bars with this quick and simple recipe.
FRUIT AND NUT GRANOLA BARS: THE PERFECT HEALTHY SNACK
PREP TIME 10minutes mins
TOTAL TIME 10minutes mins
SERVINGS 10 granola bars
CALORIES 164 calories
- 1 cup packed Medjool dates,pitted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, process dates and honey until they form a paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
- Add date mixture to oat mixture and mix, using your hands, until combined. Scoop mixture into the prepared pan and firmly press into an even layer.
- Chill in freezer for about 20 minutes until firm. Remove from freezer and lift granola mixture out of pan using overhang on sides. Cut into bars and serve.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute the honey with maple syrup.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use certified gluten-free rolled oats.
- Leftover granola bars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Everyone To Clean Up:
- Cleaning up stations. Wipe down all surfaces used tables, countertops, stove, microwave, refrigerator.
- Clean off all floors (sweep and mop) and vacuum surrounding areas.
- Unload (if there are any in the dishwasher) load dishwasher and wash containers and pots (hand washing dishes).
- Trash- take to the dumpster.
- Laundry (if there are some kitchen towels in the basket) and ect…
Thank you for coming and participating in the cooking class,
with much love Ms. Ruth ❤️
Have a wonderful day! 😊