Add to Calendar
April 11, 2023 @ 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
Maria will be having a special class on Tuesday for the tour group from Dunlap Transition Campus–Chisholm
Objectives and Goals
The goal is that consumers get a basic idea of cooking and that they get to see that cooking can be easy and simple and does not have to be complicated.
Students will be given a recipe and will follow step-by-step instructions. They will also learn to use an oven and learn the nutritional value of what they will be eating.
- 2 Hamburger buns
- Spaghetti sauce, homemade or your favorite jarred
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni or any other toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Split the hamburger buns in half and arrange them cut-side-up on the pan. Spread a spoonful of the sauce over each half and top with shredded cheese and pepperoni (if using).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the edges of the buns are starting to toast.
By having the recipe handy they will be able to create their own pizza burger and add any toppings they wish and then put in the oven.
Leave a Reply