Add to Calendar
May 26, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream and guacamole
- In a large skillet, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla with butter; place tortillas buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of each tortilla over filling and cheese. Bake at 375° until tortillas are crisp and golden brown, 9-11 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Leave a Reply