Add to Calendar
May 9, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Choice of Fruit
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Salmon Fillets– look for fresh salmon fillets that are nice and pink and moist. Alternatively, purchase frozen fillets that are vacuum sealed with no freezer burn.
- Olive Oil– I use extra virgin, but any kind will work. You can also substitute vegetable oil.
- Salt– Kosher salt works great; I also love Himalayan pink salt.
- Cracked Black Pepper– I tend to go overboard but remember to use a little pepper at first and taste before adding more.
- Minced Garlic– Minced garlic in oil purchased at the store is great or you can mince your own.
Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Potatoes– I usually like Russets for mashed potatoes, but Yukon Gold are a close second if they’re unavailable
- Heavy cream– for that signature creamy texture
- Butter– what makes really good mashed potatoes special
- Garlic– it’s way easier to mince garlic with a garlic press chopping it since you don’t even need to peel the cloves first
- Salt & pepper– it’s important to be generous with salt especially to bring out the flavors
Leave a Reply